Sports Update #1

13:32 Edit This 1 Comment »

It seems Steven Gerard has been ruled out of England’s midweek tie against Belarus, which frankly I don’t care about, for the following reasons:
• The only Belarusian person i have ever heard of is Alexander Hleb
• England have already qualified
• The only time I’d switch on a England match is if I’m trying to sleep early.

Benitez has been warned by the FA for making an "objectively offensive" gesture after a 2-1 defeat by Tottenham on 16 August. I think this is referring to the time he responded to a question about referee, Phil Dowd by removing his glasses from a pocket and examining them. He’s a cool dude.

The man with no first name, Alex, has signed a new four year contract with Chelsea...actually maybe Alex is his first name and he has no surname. He had this to say "I am very happy to start again to train and feel no pain, and to sign for four more years," said Alex. Don’t be surprised if after his contract expires he goes into rapping...for it’s an impressive ability to be to able to use four rhyming words in a sentence which that still makes sense, in your 3rd language.

I must now come to an end as a fellow classmate of mine has just informed me that I have some pending History work due tomorrow, and as I am still captive to the torturous institution that is now days known as ‘school’ I have no choice but to complete it.

Adios.

1 comments:

Anon said...

Brilliant. I absolutely loved you're blog entry. It's one of the best I've heard in years. Magnificent :)